Job Description / Responsibilities
This position is responsible for learning the various roles/functions of operating a profitable, efficient, and well organized Rent-2-Own store, by way of a company designed and prepared developmental program.
The goal of this program is to prepare the incumbent such that they have mastered the various skills, through exceptional performance, and have thus better positioned themselves for a Store Manager opportunity. In the absence of store management, this position may lead the employee team by establishing and demonstrating a strong, honest, and driven work ethic worthy of the leadership position.
Maximizing store revenue by utilizing communication and customer service skills which ensure customer retention.
- Satisfactory work record and attendance.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Willingness to work as a “Team Player".
- Prior Customer Service / Retail Leadership experience a plus.
- Valid State motor vehicle operator's license with evidence of safety and insurability within the guidelines of the insurer.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to customers and employees.
- Strong verbal communication, problem solving skills, writing, organizational, computer, internet, and phone skills.
- Willingness to work within the policies, procedures, collections laws, and ethics established by the Company
- Able to properly lift and repetitively maneuver all store products and equipment including but not limited to household furniture, appliances and electronics by using proper equipment and safe lifting techniques.
- The ability to maintain and organize computer and paper files.
- Must be dependable, reliable and mature enough to handle all types of monetary transactions, as well as other company assets such as equipment and vehicles in a safe, responsible and sensible manner.
Medical, Dental and Life Insurance –AFLAC
Profit Sharing, and much more!
We work hard and play hard! Learn more about this great career opportunity!
You could be a great fit for Rent-2-Own. You probably never even thought of working at Rent-2-Own, but we are proud of who we are and what we do.
Watch this and tell me you don't think you could work at a place like this.
When I ask the folks that work here why they love it..here is what they say.
1. It is like a big family
2. I get to make decisions and they care about my ideas
3. When I do great I get praise, recognized and paid.
4. We really help people (our customers)
Give us a shot, apply today!
We look forward to speaking with you!
For almost 30 years RENT-2-OWN has delivered exceptional service to its Customers, now totaling nearly 20,000 across Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky. We also continue to offer a rewarding, career-oriented work environment for hundreds of employees at all skill levels.
Because of our continuing growth, we're always on the lookout to fill a variety of positions that may be right for you. Our employees enjoy competitive wages and benefits, and have the confidence to rent quality products to nice people who want nice things for their home or office.
If you want to kick off a career at a place that treats everyone like family, RENT-2-OWN may be just the ticket! We're looking for dynamic leaders who are hungry for success as well as team members who take pride in serving customers.