Direct Support Professional
Empowering People currently has full-time and part-time positions in a waiver home in Lebanon. Applicants must have a sincere desire to provide excellent care and support to individuals with intellectual disabilities. Apply today and make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing assistance with meal planning and preparation and the completion of various household tasks such as laundry and grocery shopping.
- Assistance with ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living)
- Lifting and transferring of residents
- Driving to and from appointments and recreational activities
- Assistance with medication administration
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities or experience working in a healthcare setting preferred
- Excellent work history
- Positive attitude and the ability to work with others as a team
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
Brookside offers competitive benefits to full-time staff including health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401K, paid time off, short term disability, Verizon discount and much more. Medication certification training, First Aid and CPR will be provided.
Location/Region: Lebanon, OH