Due to growth, Mole-Master Services is currently hiring Field Technicians to join our team. Field Technicians safely and efficiently clean bulk storage vessels and other industrial areas at customer sites throughout the United States and follow all safety, customer and company policies and procedures. Field crews work out of town for up to six weeks at a time. Must be able to travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrates basic hydraulic and pneumatic skills, e.g., can identify valves, motors and types of hoses, and understands all safety procedures.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use and proper maintenance of equipment.
- Demonstrates proficiency with JR360, Arch Master, Big Mole, Vac Truck, Air Compressors, Hydraulics, hydro-blasting and other project-specific equipment as required.
- Maintains two-way communication with ground-based supervisor as project dictates.
- MSHA 5000-23 certification required.
- Obtains materials from trailer, suppliers, etc. needed for crew and project.
- Satisfactorily passes combination vehicle road test.
- Shadows experienced crew and effectively learns Mole Master equipment and processes.
- Tears down, cleans and replaces equipment in trailer upon completion of project.
- Walks belt lines; climbs ladders, catwalks and scaffolds; works in congested areas and confined spaces; rotates and moves equipment.
Education and/or Experience
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long and Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel
- Paid Accommodations
- Opportunities for Advancement
For over a quarter of a century, MoleMaster has been the industry leader in providing safe, reliable, cost-effective service for the silo/bin cleaning industry. As we continue to grow, MoleMaster is looking for professionals who want to be part of a team committed to providing world-class silo cleaning and related industrial cleaning services. We believe the opportunity at MoleMaster is both exciting and significant and appreciate your interest in our company.
Location/Region: Marietta, OH (US)