Restaurant General Manager
Thriving local business located in Southeastern Ohio immediately seeks a highly motivated individual with superior interpersonal and persuasion skills. With the execution of the Business Plan, the GM will be responsible for the overall profitability and growth of the enterprise.
The perfect candidate will be a highly intelligent self-starter with great communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfill and execute the facility’s operations for the coming year and report the plan to upper management staff
- Responsible for overall facility operation, function and appearance
- Develop merchandising strategies and assist in creating an effective, cost-efficient advertising plan for the facility
- Monitor and safeguard company assets
- Resolve any customer complaints that line management has not been able to resolve
- Ability to hire, train, and motivate a staff of employees
- Create policies and procedures based on best practices
- Increase sales volume, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Capture additional market share
- Foster community involvement
- Minimum of five years in sales and supervisory capacity in the Restaurant industry
- Ability to communicate with customers, departmental employees, and other managers with verbal meetings and written reports
- College degree preferred
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to ownership
**Must be willing to relocate to the Southeastern Ohio region
The Galley offers a competitive compensation package. If you feel you meet the above requirements and wish to take your career to the next level, please forward your resume with salary history and salary requirements.
Location/Region: Marietta, OH (US)