On-Board Services Hiring Chemical Engineers(Must have Chemical Manufacturing Process Experience)On-Board Services,
a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm,. Currently we are assisting one of the largest chemical companies with a search for Chemical Engineers.
The Chemical Engineers will be focused on a special 2-3 year project designing, validating and updating Pressure Relief systems across our manufacturing facility. This position will report to the Relief Valve Workstream Manufacturing Technology Manager. This will be a position with a wide exposure to plant operations and the ability to develop critical skills for potential future roles. Pay Rate:
$40 per hourDuration:
12 to 24 Month AssignmentClient Location:
Washington, WV 26181Work Schedule:
Monday to Friday, 6 AM to 2:30 PMBenefits:
ACA Compliant Medical InsuranceScreenings:
Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
This role will serve as a lead Chemical/Mechanical
Engineer performing technical calculations and overseeing field modifications for Pressure Relief Systems. Focus will be on ensuring the accurate design and implementation of systems. This role will also serve as a coach and mentor for other team members.
This unit contains multiple high hazard processes. Individual unit operations include but are not limited to: distillation columns, compressors, pumps, refrigeration machines, multiple alloys, reactors, piping, tanks, etc. Specific items in the job scope:
QUALIFICATIONS: In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Act as a lead Engineer in the design and validation of design for various pressure relief systems on site.
- Perform detailed technical calculations in support of operations
- Interact successfully with a wide range of technical, maintenance and operations personnel.
- Coach and mentor other team members
- Travel requirements are <10%.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit
- Minimum of a BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Chemical Manufacturing Process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of typical equipment used in a Chemical Plant (i.e. pumps, compressors, piping, distillation columns, reactors, refrigeration machines, etc.).
- Demonstrated in depth capability to understand and perform rigorous technical analysis and calculations
- Strong Oral and Written skills.
- Willing and able to wear required PPE (personal protective equipment) such as steel toes, hard hat, Nomex, eye protection, respirators, etc.
WHAT'S NEXT?APPLY NOW!!!!!To Apply for consideration
- 5+ years of experience in a High Hazard Chemical Manufacturing Process.
- Experience designing Pressure Relief Systems.
- Six Sigma Green Belt (or higher) Certification.
- Experience with various modelling software like Aspen, Fathom, etc.
please apply through this job board or send your resume to Leslie Brannon
and reference job # 18-00784
in the Subject Line. If you meet the requirements above then I will likely contact you to assist you in becoming a candidate.The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.Disclaimer
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.