The essential duties of the CDL DRIVER position include, but are not limited to:
· Haul oilfield fluids to and from various drilling locations.
· Operate a vacuum truck, straight truck with tank and/or tractor trailer
· Operate all valves and pumps.
· Perform manual labor on well site.
· Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
· Run and keep an accurate log book.
· Complete daily work orders and miscellaneous forms.
· Grease and fuel equipment daily.
· Keep equipment clean inside.
Some of the trucks ST&E uses on a daily basis include:
· F-550 with 25’ gooseneck
· Roll Off Truck
· Water Truck – both straight or combination
· Tractor Trailer
· Winch Tractor