Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
ProFusion Industries, a highly regarded manufacturer of extruded plastics and industrial films is seeking a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician to join our team in Marietta, Ohio. As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for maintaining and trouble-shooting a wide range of manufacturing equipment and control systems in a three (3) shift production facility.
The successful candidates for this position must have the following minimum qualifications:
· A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
· 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment working with electrical systems up to 480 volts, control systems and PLC’s.
· Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings and technical manuals.
· Pipefitting skills to include the ability to maintain and trouble-shoot raw material transfer systems, preventive maintenance and the installation of new piping and equipment.
· Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, water and steam systems.
· Candidates who have completed an approved apprentice program in Electrical or Pipefitting will be given strongest consideration.
· Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary to support production and plant needs.
· Must be able to work safely around manufacturing equipment in a drug free work site.
ProFusion Industries offers a starting pay of $21.28 per hour. Upon completion of 90 calendar days, new associates will be eligible for health insurance benefits. After the completion of 120 work days associates will have their pay increased to $22.60 per hour and become eligible for additional benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Profusion Industries represents outstanding value, a proven and reliable, trouble-free supply chain, with the resources to support the most demanding commercial challenges. With a 60+ year history of technological innovation, ProFusion Industries is unmatched in providing a combination of unique product performance attributes, applied scientific expertise, and engineering excellence. These capabilities are demonstrated over a wide range of commercial and industrial applications for customers across a diverse set of industries, including aerospace, agrichemical, environmental, transportation, construction, government, and safety.