Memorial Health Systems Pulmonary-Critical Care team is seeking the right candidate to join a robust practice. If you are interested in a great clinical schedule, excellent pay/benefits, and a family friendly community and town, please see the practice details listed below.
Memorial Health System is located in Marietta, Ohio and services an Ohio and West Virginia population base of over 300,000. Marietta is a lovely town full of personality and outdoor adventures. It is conveniently located within driving distance to many major cities such as Pittsburgh, Columbus, and Cleveland. For more information on the town, please visit www.mariettaohio.org or give me a call at any time. We are currently scheduling interviews for 2018 and 2019 candidates.
- 2-year guaranteed base salary + additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, relocation, and $5,000 annual CME
- Clinic hours, 8-4:30
- Av. 20 patients/day in clinic
- 11 bed ICU with step down unit
- 24 bed special care unit
- Established growing practice
- Sleep is preferred but not required
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Business expense account
- Retirement plans with 50% corporate match: 403(b), 457, and a generous pension plan are all offered
- Competative Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package, short and long term life insurance for physician and family
- Excellent public and private schools in the area
- Local activities for family and friends: hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, boating/kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing/snowboarding, crafting, antiques, fitness, camping, ATV trail
- Excellent fine dining venues
- Local regional airport for quick, convenient travel plus three international airports within 2 hours: Columbus (CMH), Pittsburgh (PITT), Cleveland (CLE)
- Low cost of living
- An attractive housing market that includes a live venue of homes to meet any need
Marietta is located in scenic Southeast Ohio. This family-friendly region offers the perfect work-life balance of suburban and rural settings with easy accessibility to international airports and larger metropolitan areas like Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
The area offers an array of outdoor activities including hiking, biking, boating, hunting/fishing, skiing, and sporting events. Marietta is great place to raise a family and offers excellent schooling including Marietta College, and excellent liberal arts school located in the heart of the town.
Our Health System
The Memorial Health System is a 200-bed not-for-profit community health system. The health system is governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals and outpatient service sites. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today, while preparing for the health needs of our communities in the future. Our dedicated physicians, nurses, technicians and support staff work to provide compassionate, patient-centered care with some of the most advanced technology and treatment options available in healthcare today.
Location/Region: Marietta, OH (45750)