Memorial Health System in Marietta, Ohio is seeking a BC/BE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our psychiatry team. You will have the opportunity to join an employed group of 200+ providers. We currently have 2 full-time and 1 part-time adult psychiatrist and 1 nurse practitioner providing inpatient and outpatient psychiatry services. Due to a huge community need, we are expanding our service to provide outpatient child psychiatry. Our primary service area is around 250,000 including a large portion of south eastern Ohio.
- 2 year garuanteed base salary + production bonus
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, & relocation
- Excellent pediatric team and care facilities
- No call
- Meditech EMR
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Retirement: 403(b) & 457 with 50% corporate match
- Competative Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package.
- Annual CME funds - $5,000 per year
Hospital Employment Model:
Marietta Health Care Physicians, Inc., a full management service organization (MSO). We administer to independently owned physician practices and physician networks, taking care of the administrative details of your business and allowing you to focus on quality patient care. At Marietta Health Care Physicians, Inc. (MHCPI), our team offers over 30 years of combined health care experience with sound business principles and strategic vision.
Location/Region: Marietta, OH (45750)