Marietta Memorial Health System is seeking BC/BE physician that specializes in pain medicine (non-interventional) continue to effectively provide care for patients with acute, chronic and/or cancer pain in an outpatient setting while coordinating patient care needs with other specialists. Our health system serves a population base of 300,000 in the Mid-Ohio Valley and Southeastern Ohio.
Position Highlights Include:
- Outpatient only - noninterventional
- Attractive base salary based on experience
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Signing bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement/Assistance
- Student loan repayment
- Patient-centered medical care
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Retirement: 403(b)
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package.
- Annual CME funds - $5,000
Qualified candidates must be collaborative team members who show efficiency and confidence in the services they provide. Candidates must possess or be eligible for an Ohio medical license and DEA.
Physician involvement and feedback in all aspects of the health system is highly encouraged. We believe our providers are key players in the strategic movement of health care and our continued growth as a system.
Location/Region: Marietta, OH (45750)