The Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit health system governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals and outpatient service sites. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today, while preparing for the health needs of our communities in the future. Our dedicated physicians, nurses, technicians and support staff work to provide compassionate, patient-centered care with some of the most advanced technology and treatment options available in healthcare today.
Requirements & Benefits
- Hospital employed group seeking a BC Neurosurgeon
- Shared call
- Highly competitive salary guarantee with the ability for productivity bonuses based on wRVU model.
- Sign on Bonus- $30,000
- Relocation- up to $15,000
- Student Loan Repayment- $100,000
- Annual CME funds- $5,000
- Primary service area population >250,000 people.
- Supportive & collaborate medical staff and administration
- Independent medical system governed by a volunteer board of community members
- Innovative and proactive medical strategies and structure
- Full benefits package including; health, dental and vision
- 403b and 457 retirement plans with corporate match
- malpractice and tail coverage
- 6 weeks PTO
Marietta is a beautiful Mid-Western small town with rivers, lakes, parks, scenery, music and shopping. There is a Division III college in town with a multi-year national championship baseball and rowing program as well as all other collegiate sports. You can benefit from excellent public and private schools, local activities for family and friends: hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, boating/kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing/snowboarding, crafting, antiques, fitness, camping, ATV trails, excellent fine dining venues, and a low cost of living. We are a short drive to Akron, Columbus, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh for additional cultural activities. The quality of life here is nothing short of superb.
Location/Region: Marietta, OH (45750)