Medical Affairs Ops. Specialist (Projects, Contracts Administration, Excel, Budget, Grants, POs) #304963
- Support Clinical project management efforts. Driving process steps for MSA, Contracts and SOW Compliance
- Risk Mitigation and supporting vendor management, contract administration and process improvements for project tracking and business validation, integrations, PO, AP, billing process and coordination with finance teams and suppliers, and more.
- Collaborate with the Grants office; PO creation and payments tracking in the grant management platform
- Champion proper documentation compliance, manage data and documentation analysis and presentation
- Technical writing/ grant writing.
- Use and apply project management skills and tools to ensure deadlines are met;
- Serve as a project coordinator efficiently driving fulfillment
- Conduct, summarize and report on monthly Finance meetings with the program teams
- Work in partnerships with MA requisitioners
- Conduct face-face meetings with MA business owners to populate intake forms for Guided Buying Lite (GBL) and ensure pre-requisite are fulfilled (Need Assessment Questionnaires, Fair Market Value, new vendor set up)
- Initiate and manage all contracting operations via GBL.
- Submit requisitions in GEP and monitor, track and follow up status of requisitions
- Create and submit check requests to Accounts payable (AP) and monitor final payment (reconciliation)
- Meet with AP to resolve payment backlog and invoice payment.
- Support country liaison Ex-US with the above tasks as necessary
- HS/AS/BS degree with 1-5 yrs. of Clinical Project Management/ Project Coordination skills, contracts administration, financials, budget approval, Grant writing/ Technical Writing expertise.
- End-to-end management of and coordination support - Contracts Administration/Master Service Agreement (MSA’s), Statement of Work (SOW), Purchase Order (PO) , Grant writing support.
- Documentation management, data entry, data integrity; analysis, presentation and organizational skills.
- Project management / project coordination skills, excellent data management skills and documentation skills.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal/ written communication and listening skills
- Proficiency with SAP, AS400, Excel, Microsoft Suite, Excel spreadsheets, Pivot tables, VLOOKUP etc.
- Able to prioritize workload to meet aggressive timelines
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable, and exercise good judgement
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.