# 312 Shopping center:
Grand Central MallStreet address:
603 Grand Central Avenue
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Full-time or Part-time/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers “A Surprise in Store” by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Cashier is responsible for customer service, processing customer transactions and product merchandising. This position provides customers with a first and last impression of Shoe Carnival.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides customer service by promoting a fun and exciting shoe shopping experience
- Processes customer transactions and handles cash and inventory control
- Communicates customer loyalty/rewards programs and promotions
- Displays product and assists in product merchandising
- Follows all company policies, procedures and practices, including management direction
- Customer focused, attention to detail and basic mathematical skills required
- Six months previous cash handling experience required
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
Full-time associates may be eligible for additional benefits, including the following Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave), Comprehensive Health Benefits, Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac), Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment for qualified associates, and Relocation Opportunities.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Vienna, WV (US)