Our Health System
The Memorial Health System is a 200-bed not-for-profit community health system. The health system is governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals and outpatient service sites. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today while preparing for the health needs of our communities in the future. Our dedicated physicians, nurses, technicians and support staff work to provide compassionate, patient-centered care with some of the most advanced technology and treatment options available in healthcare today.
Practice Scope - OB/GYN:
Memorial Health System in Marietta, OH is seeking a BC/BE Obstetrics/Gynecology physician to join an established community practice of OB/GYN providers. The group integrates advanced practice providers (NP's,PA's, MSN's) into their clinical operations to provide the best possible patient care. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, energetic, and collegial group that is part of an outstanding and reputable multi-specialty employed medical group.
- Minimally invasive skills preferred-two DaVinci Robots available
- ~800+ births per year
- Personalized anesthesia services
- Full-service practice
- Modern, fully-equipped, private birthing rooms
- 2 year competitive salary guarantee PLUS productivity incentives
- Signing bonus- $30,000
- Student Loan Repayment Program - up to $100,000 over 5 years
- Relocation - up to $15,000
- Time Off: 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Retirement: 403(b)
- Medical, Dental and Vision available at a low cost
- Annual CME funds - $3,000 PLUS business expense
Hospital Employment Model
Marietta Health Care Physicians, Inc., a full management service organization (MSO). We administer to independently owned physician practices and physician networks, taking care of the administrative details of your business, allowing you to focus on quality patient care.
At Marietta Health Care Physicians, Inc., our team offers over 30 years of combined health care experience with sound business principles and strategic vision. We’ve developed an array of cost-effective, comprehensive support services customized to meet your needs and help you run your practice. Our services include: management services, physician billing, transcription referral, managed care preparation, managed care contract development, medical record consultation, physician office policy and procedure development, and HIPAA privacy consultation.
- Beautiful mid-western town.
- Excellent public and private schools in the area.
- Local activities for family and friends: hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, boating/kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing/snowboarding, crafting, antiques, fitness, camping, ATV trail.
- Excellent dining venues.
- We are a short drive to Akron, Columbus, and Charleston for additional cultural activities.
- Local regional airport for quick, convenient travel plus three international airports within 2 hours: Columbus (CMH), Pittsburgh (PITT), Cleveland (CLE).
- Low cost of living.
- An attractive housing market that includes a live venue of homes to meet any need.
Location/Region: Marietta, OH (45750)